FIFA 16 Career Mode Improvement And Details - EA Sports has finally delivered some of the most expected features which world wide fans were demanding desperately. FIFA 16 comes with some innovations and improvement in Career Mode which includes New Pre-season Tournaments, New Player Training, Updated Global Transfer Network, New Club Transfer Budgets, New Story of the Season. So lets discuss them one by one.
FIFA 16 Career Mode :
1. Pre-Season Tournament
The Most awaited Career Mode option is now available for world wide fans with excellent tournaments, pretty cool menus and with custom ad-boards with unique trophy celebrations specially designed on regional basis.
Pre-Season Tournaments offer the opportunity to world wide fans to take their major clubs travel around the world in preparation for the upcoming season. FIFA also claims that just the real matches played Pre-Season will also provide the grater oppertunity to work on the team tactics and line-ups before any regular season starts.
2. Player Training
This feature was the just another one in most demanded features of Career Mode. Player Training play a very crucial part in the game play as a footballer trains itself between matches to improve as a player. In FIFA 16 we have the managers who will be able to train their squad to increase player attributes and boost player development.
Here you can select your player to train them in specific skill and you have both the options of training i.e either through manual mode or through simulation, which ever is prefers by you.
3. Story Of Season
EA has done a lot of hard work in improving the story line. The innovations can be felt in commentators where they will remark on key story-lines, including notable player or team performances, big player debuts, and transfer rumors. In-game graphics and commentary will also pick up on interesting team stats for matches, and reference the wider context of league standings.
4.Global Transfer Network
Global Transfer Network dosn’t seem to change a lot but again their were some changes which are praise worthy such as EA decided to mask the player overall rating (OVR) in many of Career Mode’s menus but that tended to hinder rather than help you when it came to scouting players.
5. Other Key Changes To Career Mode Are
These are the features which EA Claims to be added on the recommendations and feedback of the world wide fans.
- Sign free agents outside of the transfer window.
- Scout Reports – After scouting a player reports are available to you now for an entire calendar year before expiring vs three months in FIFA 15.
- Transfer Budget -Transfer budgets are now more realistically tailored to the club you’re using in Career Mode. Also, a percentage of the remaining budget from the previous season will carry over to the next. and will vary based on where your club finished in regards to season goals.
- Loans – Short loans have increased from three to six months and there is now an option to issue two-year loans.
- Friendly Subs – You will be able to issue an unlimited number of substitutions during friendly matches.
- More Realistic Transfers – While the transfer window is open, we have tuned the number of ‘high-profile’ moves by big players to better match the number of changes that typically happen in the real-world.
- Improved Player Transfer Values – We’ve addressed values of players to better match the real-world transfer market.
FIFA 16 Career Mode Improvement And Details - So Friends FIFA 16 is all set to be ready to be launch in the market with great pomp on September 22, 2015.